We offer consulting services that have been proven in numerous projects This is not theoretical knowledge. We are management practitioners, because we believe this is the only approach that guarantees the effective attainment of management goals.
Our services cover a wide range of management practices, with a particular emphasis on:
- conducting organizational changes/ deployment projects,
- managing project portfolios and project resources,
- deploying project and project portfolio management support systems,
- improving business and organizational processes,
- economic analysis of projects (investments),
- efficient management of organizational activities,
- building healthy relations between IT and business departments,
- communication and management of human resources,
- motivation, innovation and creative activity.
Our consultants participated in the first project and project portfolio management system implementations conducted on the Polish market. They have acquired experience in the largest Polish companies in the banking, insurance, telecommunications, IT and manufacturing sectors.
We can take responsibility for the entire project or specific stages of an implementation, in particular:
- development of a plan to manage organizational changes associated with an implementation,
- reduction of resistance to the implementation of change,
- preparation of a detailed implementation plan in the form of professional project documentation,
- preparation of the business justification for an implementation and development of a new vision for the project’s organization,
- development of project portfolio supervision process and procedures,
- preparation of the project business value assessment process (scoring) and short- and long-term portfolio analysis,
- development of project standards and procedures,
- development of metrics and performance indicators for project processes,
- development of project budgeting and settlement (controlling) rules,
- preparation of an incentive system tied to achievement of project objectives,
- development of roles, procedures and tools for the Projects Bureau,
- specification of requirements for IT systems supporting project and project portfolio management processes,
- supporting project, project portfolio and project resource (HR) managers – coaching,
- conducting project audits and auditing the project and project portfolio management system.